Main policy of Alter International in rendering services is to enjoy national and international quality norms and standards, and to share that joy with her customers, partners(*) and suppliers.
Our fundamental principles:
- Compliance with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System,
- Full customer satisfaction through effective service,
- Prompt information exchange among customers, partners and suppliers,
- Effective delegation of power and responsibility at individual levels,
- Steady focus on knowledge accumulation and knowledge sharing at individual and institutional levels, and conveyance of this philosophy to our customers, partners and suppliers,
- Strict obedience to rules for safety, public health and environmental protection,
- Optimal use of natural resources,
- Preference for least waste producing and most energy saving technologies.
ALTER International is holder of EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Certificate issued by Türk Loydu – Türk Ak and SWEDAC.
ALTER International is authorized by Turkish Ministry of Environment as Class A Qualification Certificate Holder to conduct EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) and prelimimary EIA Reports.
(*) Our customers are our natural partners. The word “partners” is used to indicate persons or legal entities with whom we act jointly for a specific project and/or projects.