We offer planning, feasibility study and engineering design services for dams and hydropower plants (HPP).
Surveys and planning
- Digital mapping and on ground surveying
- Surface geology
- Geotechnical studies for stability and impermeability of the reservoirs
- Insitu and laboratory testings for fill materials
- Positioning of most suitable dam axis
- Hydrometric and hydrological studies
- Selection of most economical dam type, height and dam section
- Selection of HPP installed capacity
- Assessment of Environmental Impacts
- Feasibility study of dams and HPP’s including other benefits such as irrigation and drinking water supply.
- Preliminary and detailed design of dams, derivation structures, spillways, bottom discharge structures, water intake, pressurized pipes, power plant, switchyard, energy transmission lines and other related structures
- Preparation of bills of quantities, cost estimates and tender documents